CFNKY Re-Opening on JUNE 1!
IMPORTANT: Let’s help keep our community as healthy as possible.
If you come into contact, contracted COVID, or been quarantined, please notify Andrew, Kendra, Mike, or Jenn immediately so we can take the necessary steps in protecting the rest of our community. Also, if you are feeling sick, have a temperature, or just not yourself please consider staying home until you feel healthy again. Thank you!
Class Operation for Members
As of June 1st, our CFNKY operation will look and feel slightly different as a result of the current COVID situation. Please understand we are doing our best to follow all local, national, and CDC guidelines for operation as we want to ensure a safe and healthy place for our members. Also, it is important to remember that we are still learning as well. Therefore, please keep in mind that these practices may change at any time to better our processes
Our New Process
- Register online for a class (18 hrs window).
- Come dressed and ready prior to class. According to Kentucky Health at Work, all members or visitors should wear a mask unless you have a health issue preventing you from wearing a mask.
- Stay in your car until your scheduled class and make sure to check in on Zen Planner.
- Enter the building through front doors only.
- Please do not linger in the lobby or any common areas in the gym
- If you are feeling sick or been in contact with someone who has been sick please do not come to class. Check your temp prior to class if possible.
- Wash hands and head directly to your scheduled station.
- Please do not leave your lane to get additional equipment, a coach will assist as necessary for extra equipment. However, if the coach is not available please stay within the lines to retrieve any extra equipment and avoid roaming around the gym.
- No spotting others during weightlifting movements.
- Clean any points of contact on equipment and leave station tidied prior to leaving.
- Wash hands before leaving and exit through side double green doors.
Recommendations and Things to Remember
- Six feet – social distancing
- Do not gather in groups within the gym and recommended outside of the gym area.
- Please no food, drink, or extra belongs aside for a water bottle and towel (pre-workout is fine).
- Wash (scrub) your hands before and after each class for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean your equipment thoroughly after the class. (Consider any areas of contact you may have had during your workout)
- Feel sick? Please, stay home. Please do not come to the gym. If you have been in contact with anyone who is sick especially with Covid please let Andrew, Kendra, Mike, or Jenn know immediately.
- Consider working out during off times to minimize overcrowding.
Disinfecting our Facility
We have recently changed cleaning supplies to make sure our disinfectant covers the COVID-19. We will continue to clean daily but we ask that all our members clean any points of contact they have had during their time at the gym.
At Home Workouts
If you are unable to come to the gym or in the event we have to temporarily close the gym please be sure to follow us on Instagram and FB for any updates regarding Home Workouts but we have also compiled a variety of Home Workouts from various places and a few of our own.
Most of these workouts need no equipment but can easily be changed for use with equipment.