Thursday hours: 1 PM, 4:30 PM
Here are some easy to read articles on the paleo lifestyle and why you should eat paleo.
Picture of Randi’s paleo omelet muffins.
After they are all made they serve as a great grab-and-go breakfast! Makes 2 servings.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup cooked meat (ham or sausage) cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced vegetables (asparagus, peppers, broccoli work well, but use what’s on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise (you can make it paleo yourself)
- 1/8 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 6 muffin tins with butter substitute or coconut oil or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
This recipe from www.paleoplan.com
Come Try Our FREE Intro!!! Call 859-380-4904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org