Tabata mash up:
as many rounds as possible in 5mins:
Deadlifts x 4
Box jumps x 8
every minute on the minute for 10mins:
Deadlift x 2
Box jumps x 6
post total tabata reps/amrap rounds/highest minute completed.
Recipe from Son of Grok
– 8oz Organic Cream Cheese
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1 half cup shredded coconut.
– 4 eggs
– 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
– dash of cinnamon
– Fruit, frozen berries that are put in the microwave and then chopped and mashed makes a great natural syrup!
( I use blueberries)
1. Pulse half cup of shredded coconut in a food processor or blender until you have a kind of coconut flour. ( I bought mine already shredded from the local health food store). This makes a great coconut flour that is full fat and less dry than pre-made almond flour which is usually de-fatted.
2. In a mixer or mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to create a batter.
3. Cook your batter on the waffle iron. If you dont have a waffle iron, you could probably make them pancake style in a pan on the stove.